Henley Reid are working closely with the Partners of a leading Australian firm in their search for an experienced commercial lawyer with renewable energy experience.
SYDNEY / RENEWABLE ENERGY / PERMANENT
This tight-knit team is made up of a leading Partner and Senior Associate who focus on a range of front-end matters relating to renewable energy, infrastructure, and energy-technology projects across Australia. The opportunity is well suited for someone with at least 3PAE and some exposure to commercial renewable agreements that is looking to focus on this innovative and growing sector.
The successful lawyer will work with a leading team on a range of supply, distribution, technology, and energy regulatory matters for a diverse client base. You will be advising businesses ranging from international energy players looking to launch in Australia to well established local players, acting as a commercial partner to assist with their growth across the region.
· At least 3 years post admission experience in commercial law;
· Experience drafting and negotiating a range of commercial agreements, including supply, distribution, technology, licensing and procurement;
· Renewable energy projects experience would put you at an advantage, but lawyers with transferable commercial skills and a general interest in renewables would be considered;
· Strong drafting and negotiation skills;
· Desire to join a highly innovative firm with an untraditional internal structure;
· Excellent academic background